Create new projects with us in the park every Wednesday afternoons with
our Art In The Park After School Programming!
We will be having fun this fall exploring the arts – crafting, drawing, painting, mixed media, and so much more! Each week, we will host a 1 hour educational and creative program at Humewood Park, and introduce your child to a variety of different materials in a beautiful outdoor space. These Workshops are weekly 1 hour session of a small group of 8 – 10 children, and 2 rockstar Art Teachers.
Our Art Teachers will provide all of the materials, tools and their expertise to spark the creativity in your child! Our program will explore the process of creativity, different weekly projects, and provide time for each child to create their own mini masterpiece to take home.
You have the option to register your child for 1 week or all 7 weeks!
What are the sizes of the class?
- 8 – 10 students
- 2 Art Teachers
Program Type + Location
- Age 4 – 6
- The child is to be dropped off, and return for pick up at the end of class
- Address: 37 Humewood Dr., M6C 2W3
- All Workshops will be held outdoors in Humewood Park, ( closer to the Pinewood side ) across from the playground.
Time + Length
- Weekly ( on Wednesdays )
- 1 hour ( 4:00 – 5:00 pm )
- Program will run from September 15th – October 27th
- $20 + tax per child for individual registrations
- $130 for 7 workshops (Save $10)
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- To ensure your spot, please register for your Wednesday program by Sunday evening. Registration cut off will be Monday morning.
- We will be creating in an outdoor area
- We have drop cloths for children to sit and create on, as well as the usage of park picnic tables
- Art projects are different each week
- Please no food. Drinks with a lid are allowed to avoid spills.
- Children must be dropped off, and parents must return for pick up at the end of class
- You will have to sign in and sign out your child at every session
- Every week your child will take home a mini masterpiece
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021