Create new projects with us in the park every Wednesday morning with our Art In The Park Programming for Parents and Toddlers!
We will be having fun this fall exploring the arts – crafting, drawing, painting, mixed media, and so much more! Each week, we will host
a 1 hour educational and creative program at Humewood Park, and introduce your toddler to a variety of different materials in a
beautiful outdoor space. These Workshops are weekly 1 hour session of a small group of 8 – 10 toddlers from
ages 1.5 – 3 years old, joined by their Parents, Nannies, or Grandparents.
Our rockstar Art Teachers will provide all of the materials, tools and their expertise to spark the creativity in you
budding artist! Our program will explore the process of creativity, different weekly projects, and provide
time for each child to create their own mini masterpiece with you to take home.
What are the sizes of the class?
- 8 – 10 students ( and their parents )
- 2 Art Teachers
Program Type + Location
- Age 1.5 – 3 years old
- All children must be accompanied by a Parent
- This is a Parent-Child program
- Address: 37 Humewood Dr., M6C 2W3
- All Workshops will be held outdoors in Humewood Park, ( closer to the Pinewood side ) across from the playground.
Time + Length
- 9:30 – 10:30 am
- Weekly ( on Wednesdays )
- 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Program will run from September 15th – October 27th
- $20 + tax per child child
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- To ensure your spot, please register for your Wednesday morning program by Sunday evening.
- Registration cut off will be Monday morning.
- We will be creating in an outdoor area
- We have drop cloths for children to sit and create on, as well as the usage of park picnic tables
- We have aprons for Parents
- Art projects are different each week
- Please no food. Drinks with a lid are allowed to avoid spills.
- Changes or cancellations need to be made 24 hour before the registered workshop date by phone or email for a refund or date change.
- No refunds if you do not show up for your class.
- Every week your child will take home a mini masterpiece
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021