Get ready for Christmas with Raising Artists
We will be hosting a few different Christmas workshops at the studio. It’s a tradition around here, so we will be making Christmas cards, Christmas ornaments and Christmas decorations for the house, and of course painting some seasonal masterpieces. We guarantee you’ll have the best decorated tree on the block!
PLUS… We have our good friend, and talented Chef Carla Alexandra Beca who will be co-hosting the Christmas Crafting
Workshop with us. Chef Carla is going to share her awesome recipe and teach your children how to make her snow day snack mix!
Check out the workshops below, and find out what we are up to…
What are the sizes of the class?
- 10 students
- 3 Art Teachers
Age + Location
- 5 – 10 YO
- Address: 73 Pinewood Ave.
- Workshops will be held in our Outdoor Studio
Dates + Workshop Types
- December 5: Christmas Card Workshop ( Card Making)
- December 11: Christmas Crafting Workshop ( Ornaments + Decorations )
- December 12: Oh Holy Night ( Painting )
- Descriptions are in each product below
- $50 – $60 + tax
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- To ensure your spot, please register for your 4 days before.
- We have aprons for children, but please dress for mess.
- Limited spots are available.
- Changes or cancellations need to be made 24 hour before the registered workshop date by phone or email for a refund or credit
- No refunds if you do not show up for your class.
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- Temperature checks at the door
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021