Get ready for Christmas with Raising Artists
We will be hosting a few different Christmas workshops in the studio. It’s a tradition around here, so we will be making Christmas cards, and of course painting some seasonal masterpieces. We guarantee you’ll have the best decorated home on the block!
What are the sizes of the class?
- 10 students
- 3 Art Teachers
Age + Location
- 5 + YO
- Address: 73 Pinewood Ave.
- Workshops will be held in our Studio
Dates + Workshop Types
- Saturday, November 26th
- Saturday, December 3rd
- Both workshop dates have 2 time slot
- Descriptions are in each product below
- $60 + tax
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- We have aprons for children, but please dress for mess.
- Limited spots are available.
- Please dress for mess.
- Changes or cancellations need to be made 24 hour before the registered workshop date by phone or email for a refund or credit
- No refunds if you do not show up for your class.
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- Temperature checks at the door
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021