Spend MARCH BREAK with Raising Artists!
Your budding artists will have a blast making new friends and discovering new art techniques using paint, paper, canvas, recycled materials, and so much more! Themes include art and design, sewing, texture, collage, colour building, composition… the list goes on!
All materials are included, and we have limited spots available.
Program Type + Location
- March Break Camp
- 4.5 – 8 YO
- Half Day + Full Day
- Address: 73 Pinewood Ave.
- All workshops will be held in the studio
Date, Time + Length
- March 13 – 17
- March 20 – 24
- Half Day: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Full Day: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Before Care: 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Half Day: $375 + tax per child
- Full Day: $475 + tax per child
- Before Care: $50 + tax per child ( for the week )
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- We have aprons for children, but please dress for mess.
- Art projects are different each day.
- Drinks with a lid are allowed to avoid spills.
- Please pack a snack
- Please pack a lunch if the child is staying for the whole day.
- Limited spots are available.
- Changes or cancellations need to be made 72 hour before the registered workshop date by phone or email for a refund or date change.
- We will be venturing out to Humewood Park ( across the street – weather permitting )
- No refunds if you do not show up for your class.
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- For your safety and ours, we will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021