Looking to bring the magic of Raising Artists right to your own backyard?
Our Outdoor Art Workshops are small art workshops being held in backyards and parks across the GTA.
Our Art Teachers bring all of the art materials, tools and their expertise for an amazing at-home painting, crafting and process art experience for your children and their friends to create weekly mini masterpieces to take home.
Up to 8 Children
- 3.5 years old and up.
- Age range needs to be within 1.5 years from youngest to oldest child.
- If children are under 3.5 years old a parents to need attend with their child(ren).
- 1 hour or 1.5 hours.
- Teachers will allow 15 minutes before and after class time for set-up and clean-up.
- Once weekly
- Minimum of 4 weeks and maximum of 10 weeks.
- Student $20/per week
- Art Teacher $55/hour or $77/1.5 hours
- Additional Instructor $45/hour
Would you like to be a Raising Artists’ OAW Host?
Here is what you will need:
- Shaded outdoor area. If not shaded, please provide large umbrella or tent.
- Please note: If we are working on the floor, we have drop cloths for children to sit and create on. If we are working on a table with chairs, we have table cloths.
- Access to an outdoor sink or hose.
- Clear and open communication with Raising Artists about Workshop roster information, cancellations, etc.
Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class. For your safety, and ours, all children must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
All OAW will be held outdoors until further notice. In case of rain, we will cancel the workshop instead of moving indoors. That workshop will be attached to the end of the session.
Masks + Distance
Teachers will be wearing a mask at all times, and will be fully vaccinated by Summer of 2021.
- Extra Instructors ( over 8 children ) $45/hour for the additional Instructor.
- A contract must be signed, and you must book the workshop in advanced.
- Travel Time will be applied/included under the automobile allowance rates for 2020/2021
- Payments must be made upon booking the OAW, in order to insure your time slot.
- Changes or cancellations need 72 hour notice by phone or email.
- Parent supervision is required if child is under 3.5 years old.
How to book your OAW:
Please send us an email or give us a call:
We will follow up to confirm and go over any additional questions and details about our Outdoor Art Workshops.
All prices exclude tax.