Looking to bring the magic of Raising Artists right to your own backyard?
Our Outdoor Art Workshops are intimate art workshops being held in backyards and parks across the GTA.
Our Art Teachers bring all of the art materials, tools and their expertise for an amazing at-home painting, crafting and process art experience for your children and their friends to create weekly mini masterpieces to take home.
Ages + What are the sizes of the class?
- 3.5 years old and up.
- Age range needs to be within 1.5 years from youngest to oldest child.
- If children are under 3.5 years old a parents to need attend with their child(ren).
- Additional Instructor is required for ( 5 children and over )
- 1 hour or 1.5 hours ( your choice )
- Teachers will allow 15 – 30 minutes before and after class time for set-up and clean-up
- Workshops can occur once weekly or bi-weekly
- Minimum of 4 weeks must be booked
- Students $20/per week
- Art Teacher $55/per hour or $77/per1.5 hours
- Additional Instructor $45 flat fee
- Travel fee
Would you like to be a Raising Artists’ OAW Host?
Here is what you will need:
- Shaded outdoor area. If not shaded, please provide large umbrella or tent.
- Please note: If we are working on the floor, we have drop cloths for children to sit and create on. If we are working on a table with chairs, we have table cloths.
- Access to an outdoor sink or hose.
- Clear and open communication with Raising Artists about Workshop roster information, cancellations, etc.
- All OAW will be held outdoors until further notice. In case of rain, we will cancel the workshop instead of moving indoors. That workshop will be attached to the end of the session.Art projects are different each week
- Please no food. Drinks with a lid are allowed to avoid spills.
- A contract must be signed, and you must book the workshop 3 weeks in advanced.
- Travel Time of $ 8 – $10 will be applied/included under the automobile allowance rates for 2020/2021 for all off site and mobile workshops
- Payments must be made upon booking the OAW, in order to insure your time slot.
- Changes or cancellations need 72 hour notice by phone or email
Don’t have a backyard? Or live close to a park? Not to worry, we have got you covered… If you’d like to attend these workshops at our Outdoor Art Studio, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021
How to book your OAW:
Please send us an email or give us a call:
We will follow up to confirm and go over any additional questions and details about our Outdoor Art Workshops.
All prices exclude tax.