It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
We know that this Christmas may not look like last Christmas. However, we don’t want you to skip a beat with your child’s creativity. We would like to help you get your child into the Christmas spirit with “The Christmas Project” craft kit! Your child will be painting their own Christmas decoratives – a doorknob ornament and a Christmas tree, and this will definitely add some cheer around the house. With this craft, we have given your child two options, they can follow our written instructions and create their own masterpiece, or sign on to the complementary virtual class where our Art Teacher, Alessandra will conduct a live interactive class with other likeminded children.
- Age 5 – 12
- This project requires a glue gun
- Age 4 with adult assistance ( adult not included in the box )
Virtual Class Information
Upon purchase of this product, please inform us of which Virtual Class you would like your child to participate in. Please select from the dates below, and we will email you a link. For more information on our Virtual Classes, please click here.
- Virtual Class Dates: Sun., Dec. 20th from 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Virtual Class Dates: Mon., Dec. 21st from 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- Virtual Class Dates: Tues., Dec. 22nd from 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Out of stock
We have provided you with everything you will need in order for your child to create the best Christmas craft!
Here is what’s included in your Art Kit:
- All the tools and top quality art supplies you will need for this project.
- Written instructions for your child to follow along with.
- A parent hand out used to help set the environment for your child to create in.
- Our eco-friendly, 100% recyclable reusable box, which can be used to hold all your loose art supplies, and that you can also decorate (woohoo - another art project).
- Additional Complementary Option: A link to a virtual class where one of our Rockstar Art Teachers will conduct both crafts with your child!
You can order your packages online by clicking “Add to Cart”, and follow the steps to purchase. Also, if you choose our delivery option, your packages will be delivered from the safety of our studio, to the comfort of your crafting table in your homes, or by selecting the "Pick Up" option and pick up your package at our Studio. For dates and times regarding delivery and curbside pick up, please click here.