Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day may be different this year, then it was last year for your little ones, but that doesn’t mean we have to skip a beat in the creativity and celebrating department! Perhaps you and your budding artist can create these spectacular Valentine cards together, and snail mail them out to their friends? How cool would that be?
Fun fact: Did you know that the first Valentine’s card originated in France in 1415, and remained a popular tradition since then.
- Age 5 and up
We have provided you with everything you will need to create the best Valentine cards ever!
Here is what’s included in your Art Kit:
- Glue Gun and glue sticks
- All the tools and top quality art supplies you will need for this project.
- A step-by-step pre-recorded video tutorial by one of our incredible art teachers.
- A parent hand out used to help set the environment for your child to create in.
- Our eco-friendly, 100% recyclable reusable box, which can be used to hold all your loose art supplies, and that you can also decorate (woohoo - another art project).
- Bonus: If you think your child will engage better this activity with with a Private Virtual Workshop, we have that as a separate option as an add-on for you!
You can order your packages online by clicking “Add to Cart”, and follow the steps to purchase. If you choose our delivery option, your packages will be delivered from the safety of our studio to the comfort of your crafting table in your homes, or by selecting the "Pick Up" option and pick up your package at our Studio. For dates and times regarding delivery and curbside pick up, please click here.