Chag Hanukkah Sameach!
Spend the afternoon with us at the studio, while will provided your child with all of the materials ( all 8 candles, the shamash, and even the matches ) to get into the holiday spirit and light up your homes with the most creative and colourful Menorah in your neighbourhood.
What are the sizes of the class?
- 10 students
- 1 – 2 Art Teachers
Program Type + Location
- 5 – 7 YO
- Address: 73 Pinewood Ave.
- All Workshops will be held in our Outdoor Studio
Time, Date + Length
- November 14
- 3:30 – 6:00 pm
- $80 + tax
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- To ensure your spot, please register for your morning program by Monday, November 8th
- We have aprons for children, but please dress for mess.
- Drinks with a lid are allowed to avoid spills, you may pack a snack, and a lunch if your child is attending the whole day.
- Limited spots are available per day.
- Changes or cancellations need to be made 24 hour before the registered workshop date by phone or email for a refund or date change.
- Please pack a snack and a water bottle.
- No refunds if you do not show up for your class.
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021