Are you ready?
Our Virtual Learning Art Workshops are opened-ended process art, Reggio-inspired, Art History and instructional based all in one! What this means is that through the creative process, we focus on a child’s ability to think artistically and critically, problem solve, build, invent, explore, self-express, and ultimately, create a masterpiece of their own!
Your child will dabble in the exploration of art materials including different uses and functions, as well as learn skills and techniques, learn about art history, art education, engineering, and architectural-creative insight.
Raising Artists’ projects and curriculum are developed to be engaging, educational, fun and exciting for children! We customize our lessons to a child’s needs and cognitive abilities.
About the Workshops:
- Each Virtual Learning workshop is a one hour interactive ( Zoom ) class with a live art teacher on the other end of the screen!
- Choose from the 5 Virtual Learning workshop options below.
- Virtual Learning workshops are purchased in increments of 2 private virtual classes.
- Upon enrolment you will then receive a confirmation email from our team.
- In the email, we are looking to schedule a 10 – 15 minute parent consultation call to customize your child’s Virtual Learning Workshops, learn about the budding artist, such as what kind of a learner they are, and how we can create an environment for your child to be as successful as possible with their artistic goals.
- After our consultation call you will receive an email from Raising Artists with the Virtual Learning Workshop curriculum, which includes a list of all materials needed for each Workshop, including where to find recommended supplies ( or you can purchase our pre-made packaged packages ), worksheets ( such as mixing charts, templates, and art history activity sheets, etc. ), your child’s unique lesson plan, and the Zoom login information.
Purchase below or contact us today to secure your child’s spot and watch their creativity and imagination grow with Raising Artists!