Get ready for Halloween with Raising Artists and Chef Carla
We will be hosting a pumpkin decorating workshop at the studio. It’s a tradition around here, the pumpkins
always leave looking spectacular, pumpkins are also such a cool surface to paint on, and we guarantee
you’ll have the best looking pumpkin on the block!
We are also going to be decorating carry-bags to carry all of that candy in on Halloween night, these
bags are 100% natural canvas tote bag, and can even be used as a cool bag later on!
PLUS… We have our good friend, and talented Chef Carla Alexandra Beca who will be co-hosting this
workshop with us. Chef Carla is going to share her awesome recipe and teach your children how to make
her amazing pumpkin seeds!
What are the sizes of the class?
- 12 students
- 2 Art Teachers
- Chef Carla
Program Type + Location
- 5 – 10 YO
- Address: 73 Pinewood Ave.
- Workshops will be held in our Outdoor Studio
Time + Length
- Saturday, October 30
- 9:00 – 10:30 am
- $50 + tax
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- To ensure your spot, please register for your morning program by Monday, October 25
- We have aprons for children, but please dress for mess.
- Drinks with a lid are allowed to avoid spills.
- Limited spots are available.
- Changes or cancellations need to be made 24 hour before the registered workshop date by phone or email for a refund or credit
- No refunds if you do not show up for your class.
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021