Come hang out with Raising Artists on your PA Days!
Our rockstar Art Teachers will provide all of the materials, tools and their expertise to spark the creativity in your
budding artist! Our program will explore the process of inventiveness, different daily projects, and provide
time for each child to create their own masterpieces to take home.
What are the sizes of the class?
- 6 – 10 students
- 1 – 2 Art Teachers
Program Type + Location
- 5 – 7 YO
- Address: 73 Pinewood Ave.
- All Workshops will be held in our Outdoor Studio
Time + Length
- Half Day: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Full Day: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- October 28 and 29
- $70 + tax per child for half day
- $130 + tax per child for full day
- Payments must be made on the website ( below ), in order to insure your time slot
- To ensure your spot, please register for your morning program by Monday, October 25
- We have aprons for children, but please dress for mess.
- Art projects are different each day
- Drinks with a lid are allowed to avoid spills, you may pack a snack, and a lunch if your child is attending the whole day.
- Limited spots are available per day.
- Changes or cancellations need to be made 24 hour before the registered workshop date by phone or email for a refund or date change.
- For full day registers, we will be venturing out to Humewood Park ( across the street – weather permitting )
- No refunds if you do not show up for your class.
Covid Protocol, Sanitizing + Masks
- Our teachers clean and sanitize all of the art materials and tools before and after each class.
- For your safety, and ours, all adults must be wearing masks, and our team is also required to do so as well. We have hand sanitizer, and will be asking each child to sanitize their hands before the art workshop.
- With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
- Teachers are fully vaccinated as of Summer of 2021